CuriousJr - Growth Manager - Job Description
CuriousJr is India’s first mobile-based code learning platform for K12, focused on students aged 8 to 17yrs old, and provides this functionality in vernacular languages. India has a total of 270M students in K12 and 88% of them do not have access to laptops, we are innovating to make coding education accessible to the future builders of the world through a learn-by-doing approach, and AI-assisted learning on Mobile.
We are on the journey to redefine the status quo on education hence we are building a team of innovators and out-of-box thinkers. We believe in grinding, learning, and producing the result of the highest quality.
Amit and Ali have spent 5 years in the education industry and are also the co-founders of MindOrks, the biggest platform for learning Android Development. Their passion for teaching has impacted the lives of millions of coders. Mridul has built businesses from scratch that generated millions of dollars in revenue at OYO and played a pivotal role in the vernacular social network, Circle.
We believe that talent should not be restricted by geography, so our team works remotely. We have optimized our collaboration and workflows so that you can work from anywhere you are comfortable.
CuriousJr Android App: Google Playstore Link
Growth Manager at CuriousJr will be responsible for user acquisition growth while taking care of the performance marketing, content distribution, CRM, and experiments to drive retention of users. You will be collaborating with the content & design team to work together on the user insights.
- Run Facebook and Google ads to acquire more users
- Identify the best platform to acquire the users of the identified demographic
- Optimize campaigns and identify the best audience to retain
- Setup Campaign analytics to understand the audience actions and outcomes
- Retargeting of the audience with accurate CTAs
- CRM setup on WhatsApp and SMS
- Experiments to acquire users in new geographies
- Setup A/B testing
- Define content distribution strategy to acquire users
- Analytical mindset and understanding of user behavior
- Understanding of the content consumption on the social platforms
- Experience with marketing campaigns on Facebook, Google, etc
- Experience in WhatsApp/SMS targeting
- Experience in optimizing the campaign cost across the platforms
- 0- 2+ year experienced in Growth
If you find yourself fit for this role then drop your resume here: firstname.lastname@example.org